Professor of Political Science Stephen Farnsworth spoke to The Boston Globe for an article titled "'People are in a bad situation.' Inflation looms large as Democrats try to hold pivotal toss-up seat." The once-a-decade redrawing of congressional boundaries made Spanberger’s district more Democratic this year by adding communities closer to Washington and removing Republican-leaning areas farther south around Richmond, Farnsworth said.
The post Farnsworth Talks Politics, Inflation With ‘The Boston Globe’ appeared first on EagleEye.
Farnsworth also received several other recent media mentions, including:
- New congressional districts add uncertainty to Virginia midterm elections: The Roanoke Times, Richmond Times-Dispatch; Culpeper Star-Exponent
- Did President Biden’s speech accomplish its goal? KNXAM: On Demand
- Youngkin criticizes trans rules, eases path to becoming a teacher in Va:. The Washington Post
- Biden’s ‘Soul of the Nation’ Speech: CTV News
- D.O.J. Alleges Obstruction By Trump Team: CTV News
- Spanberger shifts campaign focus to local matters, presses Youngkin on I-95 fix: Potomac Local
- Trump Mar-A-Lago Search: CTV News
- Democrats tout their health care bonafides in midterm stretch run: Axios
- Republicans Running for Statehouse Seats Sharpen Attacks on Public Education: Route-Fifty.com
- FBI’s Search of An Ex-President’s Home Raises Stakes of DOJ Probe: Al Arabiya
- Details on Trump FBI Search Released: CTV News